Scientific Advisory Board
The APC Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) is comprised of highly distinguished scientists and clinical-scientists who are leaders in their fields, selected to represent the full spectrum of research topics in the APC.
The SAB meets annually to
- critically review APC research programmes
- advise on strategic direction of APC research
- provide independent scientific advice to the Director on specific scientific issues
- support and champion APC and its research
- advise on commercial possibilities of IP generated from the research in APC
Programme Director Microbial Functionality and Safety
Top Institute Food and Nutrition, the Netherlands Department of Agrotechnology and Food Science, Wageningen University & Research Centre, NetherlandsProfessor of Molecular Microbiology
Helsinki University, Finland
David Alpers Professor of Medicine in Geriatrics,
Co-Director of the Center for Human Nutrition, Pilot and Feasibility Program Director, CNRU
Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, USA
Co-director of the Nutrition Support Service at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St Louis, USA.