Please click: APEX APPLICATION FORMS: PARTS A, B, C & D 2018 Call 1
A complete application consists of:
- Part A : Administrative information on the applicant, project, academic supervisor and host institution. Applicants must indicate: a project thematic area, up to 5 keywords, and provide a 2000 character proposal summary. Evidence of eligibility to the APEX programme (details on qualifications, evidence of compliance with the programme’s mobility requirements and references).Ethics issues table.
- Part B: Project proposal (max. 10 pages).
- Part C: Applicant’s CV (max. 5 pages),
- Part D: Applicants, who in “Part A – Administrative Information” indicate that ethical issues are associated with their research, are required to complete and submit the “ Ethics Self-Assessment” document
- Other documents required: Letters of commitment from the academic supervisors.