A complete application consists of:
- 1. General Information: Administrative information on the project, academic supervisor and host institution.
- 2. Abstract. Applicants must indicate: a project thematic area, up to 5 keywords, and provide a 2000 character proposal summary.
- 3. Evidence of eligibility to the APEX programme (details on qualifications and evidence of compliance with the programme’s mobility requirements).
- 4. Ethics issues table.
- Project proposal (maximum 10 pages)
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (maximum 5 pages)
- Ethics Self-Assessment
Applicants, who in “Part A – Ethics Issues Table” indicate that ethical issues are associated with their research, are required to provide additional information. Applicants must complete and submit an “ Ethics Self-Assessment” document.
Please refer to the Horizon 2020 Guidance on Ethics Self-Assessment H2020 ethics-self-assessment
Other documents required:
- Letter of commitment from the academic supervisors.
- Letter of commitment from secondment host. A mandatory letter of commitment from the secondment host must be obtained within 6 months of starting his/her fellowship.
Proposals must respect the following minimum standards:
- A minimum font size of 11 points, except for the Gantt chart and tables where the minimum font size is 8 points · single line spacing · A4 page size · margins (top, bottom, left, right) of at least 15 mm (not including any footers or headers) · a clearly readable font (e.g. Arial or Times New Roman). Literature references should be placed as footnotes at the bottom of the page in which they are mentioned, in font 8 or 9. They also count toward the page limit.