Crohn’s & Colitis Open Day
In collaboration with the Irish Society for Colitis & Crohn’s Disease
Speakers to include:
- Prof. Fergus Shanahan (Chair)
- Dr Syed Zulquernain
- Dr Aonghus Lavelle
- Dr Clodagh Murphy
- Dr John O’Grady
Questions & Answers Session
- Why do we do colonoscopy?
- What should you eat?
- Should you exercise?
- Biologics – what’s new?
- Microbial Transplantation
- Anti-Microbial Resistance and Hospital Acquired Infections
- Patient Feedback on Participation in Research
Admission free; All patients, friends and families welcome
Date/Time Date(s) - Feb 10 2018 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm