UCC Science for All 2018 FINAL
Hear senior postgrads explain their research without jargon to a lay audience!
- Ashley Bennison, SFI Research Centre MaREI & School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences, UCC
Going with the flow: Why are Irish puffins better than most?
- Sofia Cussotto, SFI Research Centre APC Microbiome Ireland and Dept. Anatomy & Neuroscience, UCC
Psychotropics and the Chamber of Secrets… Our Gut!
- Cian Luck, SFI Research Centre MaREI & School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences, UCC
Giving Irish fisheries the seal of approval
- Ashwini Shevade, Teagasc Moorepark Food Research Centre & School of Food and Nutritional Sciences, UCC
Development of Fortified Blended Foods for Malnourished Children
- Tom Sutton, SFI Research Centre APC Microbiome Ireland & School of Microbiology, UCC
Fighting fire with fire: Using viruses to stop superbugs!
- Andrea Visentin, SFI Research Centre Insight & Dept. Computer Science, UCC
Smarter and faster! Why a computer can be better at decision-making than you and steal your job!
Admission FREE – Book your seat on Eventbrite
Date/Time Date(s) - Mar 22 2018 6:15 pm - 8:45 pm