- Secondments must be 3 to 6 months in duration and can be a single period or split into short stays.
- Eligible secondment hosts are research performing non-academic organisations located anywhere in the world.
- The proposed academic supervisor will assist applicants to secure a high-quality secondment host.
- Secondments must be relevant to the fellow’s project and career development.
- A mandatory letter of commitment from the secondment host and capacity of secondment organisation table must be obtained within 6 months of starting their fellowship.