Scientific Advisory Board
The APC Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) is comprised of highly distinguished scientists and clinical-scientists who are leaders in their fields, selected to represent the full spectrum of research topics in the APC.
The SAB meets annually to
- critically review APC research programmes
- advise on strategic direction of APC research
- provide independent scientific advice to the Director on specific scientific issues
- support and champion APC and its research
- advise on commercial possibilities of IP generated from the research in APC